Friday, August 7, 2009

Makeup night

When my sister in laws came and spent a week with us, we did makeup one of the nights! It was so much fun! I *played* MUA for the night! hehehe :D I did everyone's makeup except for Kathy. It was lots of fun and we even had a mini photo shoot too! :D

All of us!
L to R: Wenda, Becky, Kathy, Ashley & me!

Just me! Can't remember everything I used for this look. :(

SIL Wenda! I did a blue look on her but she it kind of looks silver in the pictures! This is the first time I ever seen Wenda with this much makeup on and I love it! I used mainly Jane makeup and the CS palettes to achieve this look.

SIL Becky! Love working with her eyes and she has some beautiful skin! :)

SIL Ashely, my favorite look of the night! Did a smokey brown & black look on her and then she put on red lipstick! So pretty!

I didn't a get a single of Kathy on my camera! :(

4 comments:

Sassy J'adore said...

Good job! Everyone looks great and it looks like u gals had a lot of fun. =)

AskMeWhats said...

aww that's a fun way to bond! :) everyone looks fab!

MakeupJunkee said...

yes, I wear almost all my looks out. Unless if its really dramatic like my Arabian one then I don't. But thanks for asking. Just wanted to let you know that i tag you.

Shen said...

sure looks fun! i wish i had that kind of night with my girls. :)