Friday, September 11, 2009

Where were you?

Where were you that September day? http://tinyurl.com/365k9c I can still remember like it was yesterday!

Sorry I been MIA for so long! Life has been busy busy! I haven't spent a weekend in Madison since July! :( We been doing alot of traveling this summer: Trips to MN, Appleton, Milwaukee & Tulsa! I'm super glad that we'll be in Madison this weekend. Going to go to the Farmer's Market tomorrow morning and hopefully spend time with some friends! :)

I haven't blogged because all my free time has been consumed by this:

I know, somehow I ended up on the bandwagon too! It's addicting, literally. I watched the movie 5 times already, although its nothing compared to the book! The good news is, I will be done with Breaking Dawn tonight so I will try to come back to my regular blogging schedule! :)

Until then, toddles! :D

No comments: