Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Time with Ryder

My husband and I have been trying to spend as much time as we can with Ryder. I know that once the baby is here, we'll be busy taking turns with the the kids so it will be hard to have one on one time with him. Lately, he's been very clingy to me so I am assuming he knows our time alone is short. Usually, he prefers his dad over me but that has not been the case the last month or so.  This past week we took him to concert on the square which he danced like crazy, took him to the waterpark, took him to Bay Beach in Green Bay and took him to a pretty awesome zoo in Greenville.  The zoo was so cute, reminds me of that movie We Bought A Zoo with Matt Damon. He's been having a good time!









1 comment:

Nkauj Hmoob Chubby said...

So precious!! They grow up waaay too fast. Have you thought of a name yet for your new addition?

MNT