Thursday, November 1, 2012

30 days of thankfulness!

In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I am going to try and blog each day for something/someone I am thankful for.  In no particular order!

GOD

I am thankful for God.  It has been a tough couple of years but God has been amazing to me!  Through all the trials and tribulations I been through, God has still provided for me and seen me through to the end.  He has given me everything I could possibly need, not want but NEED!  He has pulled me through some dark times and has blessed me with some life changing times!  Some of the moments that he seen me through, I can truly say they are miracles.  I know that I can't be thankful for anything else or anyone else until I am thankful for his love and grace.  I look forward to what he has in store for me!

No comments: