Tuesday, November 6, 2012

My father


I am thankful for my dad.  He is a man of patience, very few words, and a big heart.  When my dad gives, he gives freely, with no strings attached and expects nothing in return.  I know no one more honest than my father.  If you give him fifty cents to hold for you, you could ask for it back in ten or twenty years and he will still have your fifty cents for you.  He is a fair person, never taking sides and always seeing the good in others.  My dad grew up as an orphan, his mother passed away when he was just months and his father passed away when he was two.  Yet, he lives his life without being bitter or angry and without blaming anyone for his sufferings.  He holds no grudges for the ones who has mistreated him and he provides for his family with no selfishness.  The last couple of years, he's had a couple of health scares and has been practicing a healthier lifestyle.  I am so proud of him. I am thankful for my father!

No comments: