Friday, March 13, 2009

NERD!

Is it true that you are a nerd if you wear glasses?!? I would have to say no since I am rockin' a pair now! So, had to give in and get glasses! Bubba and I both! He thinks I look smarter with glasses? What's that suppose to mean? Did I look dumb before or should I take that as a compliment?!? Hahaha! Anways, I'm loving my new glasses! Well, of course I love it, I wouldn't have picked it if I didn't like it! Grr, no camera ATM so can't take a snap shot! Hopefully soon! He looks mighty fine with his glasses too! So sophisticated is what I told him! Hahaha!

Anyways, I ordered the Manly Pro 120 eyeshadow palette about a month ago and I received it 2 weeks ago! I have to say, it's been fun playing with it! I'll have to do a look and post up pictures when I get a camera! I also purchased the Sonia Kashuk gold Holiday makeup brushes... They were on clearance at Target, of course! I haven't used them yet but plan to this weekend! :) Hope they're better than the white Sonia Kashuk set I have! I barely use that set...

Anyways, have a blessed weekend!

No comments: