Monday, March 23, 2009

Outlet haul

So yesterday, I went to the outlet with a friend! I didn’t get too much but I did get some good deals! I got a black & white leopard print Betseyville bag, a purple patent leather Coach wristlet and the MAC #185 buffer brush. The brush is so soft and it feels so good, it’s a Limited Edition brush so I’m glad to snatch that up! I can’t wait to try it! I definitely can’t wait to use these items! I got 4 sweaters/hoodies for fatty! I tell yah, I spoil him rotten but he seems to think he spoils me more! Whatevs!

I have been searching online for a new camera! Any recommendations?!? I have decided to go with a point and shoot since I guess I don’t really need a DSLR. Let me know if you have any recommendations on brands or know of a good deal online!

Have a blessed rainy day!

No comments: