Saturday, March 14, 2009

Survival...

So last night as we were watching some TV in our room and winding down from a very long day of work... Our electricity went out. Of course, Cheng automatically blames it on me and my space heater... Saying that's the reason why our electricity is out. As he heads down the the basement to check the fuse box... He finds out that the whole house is without electricity. Then we hear lots of talking outside. As we look outside, alot of our neighbors are outside talking about the outage. I guess people assume to go outside right away... I don't know. Once we looked at the dead street light, we realized that the outage was effecting everyone in our neighborhood. Fatty finally find us a flashlight as I call the electric company. As I was on hold, I was thinking that if I had no electricity, would I survive? That would mean no hair blow dryer, no refrigerator, no space heater, no TV and no light... So, I have come to the conclusion that I would not survive! How do I know this? I am too hight maintenence. Hahaha! Atleast I could admit it!

Anyhoo, I am at work today and the damn receptionist decided that she wasn't going to come in (probably from being too hungover!) so I am helping filling in. UGGHH! That means that my day at work today will be even longer. Was hoping to get out of here at 2:00pm but probably won't get out until 4:00 or 5:00 now! Gosh, long hours sure do suck! One thing, if you can't stand the heat, get the f*** out of the damn kitchen! People, don't go drinking if you know you have to work at 7:30 the next morning!

Anyways, have a blessed Saturday!

No comments: