Thursday, June 11, 2009

Adorable Blog & Survery!



Thanks to the lovely Mrs. Zeus for giving me this award! :)

Survery stolen from Ms. KohLepe ! Thanks girl!

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:40am
2. Pearls or Diamonds? Both! Hahaha
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Fast & Furious, I know, so long ago! We use to go alot but don't know what happened!
4. What is your favorite TV show? Too many! I'm a reality TV junkie!
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Cereal
6. What is your middle name? Houa but it's not really my middle name. Its actually part of my first name but I hated using it so I just kind of moved it over to the M.I.
7. What food do you dislike? I'm a picky eater so this question is hard!
8. What is your favorite CD at moment? Beyonce - I am...
9. What kind of car do you drive? Galant & 530i
10. Favorite sandwich? #16 @ Milio's ( more of a sub) & PB&J
11. What characteristic do you despise? Liars!
12. Favorite items of clothing? Jeans!
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? FIJI?!?
14 . Favorite brand of clothing? BR, 7FAMK, Limited
15. Where would you retire to? SoCal!
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? *shrugz*
17. Favorite sport to watch? Basketball! Especially when the Lakers are in the FINALS! :D
18. Furthest place you are sending this? None – it’s going on my blog =)
19. Person you expect to send it back first? No one...
20. When is your birthday? December 9th
21. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night owl!
22. What is your shoe size? 5 or 5.5, I know, super small! Its so hard to find shoes!
23. Pets? None, but I sure want a puppy!
24. Any new and exciting news you 'd like to share with us? Planning a vacay for end of Aug. - It'll be our one year!
25. What did you want to be when you were little? A teacher... Haha
26. How are you today? Cool!
27. What is your favorite candy? Starburst!
28. What is your favorite flower? Red roses!
29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? 7/2-7/6 & 8/31
30. What's your full name? fatGIRL! :D
31. What are you listening to right now? Nada!
32. What was the last thing you ate? My breakfast
33. Do you wish on stars? Not anymore
34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Black
35. How is the weather right now? Sunny!
36. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? fatBOY!
37. Favorite soft drink? Orange soda!
38. Favorite restaurant? Too many, hubby's HKW though!
39. Real hair color? Dark dark brown, almost black! That's my real hair color!
40. What was your favorite toy as a child? American Girl doll!
41. Summer or winter? Summer, I hate being cold!
42. Hugs or kisses? Both! :D
43. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla
44. Coffee or tea? Tea!
45. Do you want your friends to email you back? Sure
46.When was the last time you cried? Last time I saw my g-mama!
47. What is under your bed? Hubby likes to store stuff under there, don't know why!
48. What did you do last night? Class, then shopping at Target & Walgreens!
49. What are you afraid of? Losing my loved ones!
50. Salty or sweet? Sweet *singing* My lips like sugar, this candy got you sprung!
51. How many keys on your key ring? Too many!
52. How many years at your current job? 3 years!
53. Favorite day of the week? Saturday!
54. How many cities have you lived in? 4 or 5
55. Do you make friends easily? Not really, I'm shy around people I don't know.
58. Any messages for the readers? Come save me, I'm super bored at work!

No comments: