Monday, June 15, 2009

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock SPF 100+

From the Neutrogena website:

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer® Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 100+ with Helioplex®
Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 100+ with Helioplex® offers the highest combined UVA/UVB protection. SPF measures UVB burning rays, while PFA measures skin-aging UVA rays. Now, Neutrogena Ultra Sheer® SPF 100+ is the only sunblock proven to protect skin from over 99% of UVB sunburn damage. Plus, with an unbeatable PFA, nothing provides better UVA protection.

Infused with a light, fresh scent, this elegant formulation is fast-absorbing, non-whitening, waterproof and lightweight. Neutrogena's Dry-Touch technology provides an ultra-light, non-shiny finish and leaves skin soft and smooth.
  • Waterproof
  • Sweatproof
  • Non-comedogenic(won't clog pores)
  • PABA-free
  • 3 fl. oz. tube

I recently ran out of sunblock so I decided to pick up Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch sunblock in SPF 100+... When I got home, I was wondering why I picked up a sunblock with such high SPF. I been thinking about FL alot so that's probably what promted me to purchase this item, I really don't know. It smells really good though! :)

Anyways, my question is this, what SPF do you use and what do you recommend? Share what SPF you use and what brand you use.

5 comments:

CherryColors said...

I use spf 25 and spf 30. Nothing more. Because higher spfs have more filters that can cause allergic reactions, and my skin is pretty sensitive :(

Edna said...

I use the same sunblock but in SPF 30. I have 2 full size bottles of those, I also have the color boosting sunblock (not sure if they discontinued it) for my pale legs, so I get the tan + protection.

MzUnicaHija19 said...

I love Shiseido ultimate Sun Protection Lotion SPF 55 PA+++!!!!

I can use it for my body & face plus its not sticky at all.

If you're feeling a little playful come drop for Monday Matters at www.mrszeus.blogspot.com

AskMeWhats said...

I use the same one from Neutrogena but not as high spf I love it! doesn't feel greasy at all :)

Nicki said...

Although I'm dark anyways for a Hmong girl, I still want to be golden tan. So I use the lowest when tanning. I use the tanning lotion that has +5 or something like that from Hawaiin Tropic. However, on a daily usage, I use +15 Aveeno moisturizing. My daughter has really sensitive skin and she can only use Aveeno and the spf is +70