Friday, June 19, 2009

Leavin' on a jet plane!

So finally everything is booked for our trip to FL. It's going to be a very short trip but that's okay, its better than nothing! Plane tickets are booked and paid for so we'll be in the Tampa area from July 2nd - July 5th. We're staying at the InterContinental, it's 4 star so it better be nice! :) No stalking necessary! :P J/K! We're renting a SUV so that I can drive it around and see if I like it since I am thinking that my next car will have to be an SUV if we continue to stay in the Midwest. I'll make sure to take lots of pictures. Now, onto planning our next trip to Cali & Vegas at the end of Aug.! :) Super excited about that one since it will be a real vacay! :)

4 comments:

JT said...

Hey girl!!

SUV huh?? Hmmm what's next?? Baby?? hehe.. jk!!

Too bad we won't be in FL at the same time. I'm going to be there on 7/24-26.

Thanks for stopping by =) It's always nice to hear from you!

xoxo

KL

Mz Lily said...

You guys will have a blast. Are you going to Disney as well?

Dana Yoshimizu said...

Have fun!! :D

& take lots of pictures so that you can share them with us ;) haha

Edna said...

Sounds fun!