Tuesday, June 30, 2009

MIA

I have been super MIA and going to continue being MIA for the next week or so. This past weekend we took a last minute trip to the Twin Cities and then I will be leaving to FL on Thursday and won’t be back until Monday. But my very good friend is visiting me from NYC with her new man when we return so hopefully I will be back to blog next Wed. or Thursday. I do have some beauty posts coming up when I get back. I just received my Sumo haul and CS haul so I am hoping to review a couple of items. Also, I haven’t even touched my NYX order and I know a couple of ladies asked that I review some of the stuff from that haul. I promise it will be worth the wait and I’ll definitely try and make up for being gone!


Twin Cities was great as usual, got to spend a lot of time with my nieces and nephew! They are too adorable and they grow way to fast! I am super excited about FL and already started packing last night! Hoping to get done packing tonight as I won’t have time tomorrow to pack.


Alright, have a good one! :D

No comments: